Update: BLM and associated organizations subsequently removed this from their websites.
The BREATHE Act, was the dystopian, Marxist future for America dreamed up by the four “Democratic-Socialist” representatives known as “The Squad,” working with The Movement For Black Lives (the Black Lives Matter movement’s political organization).
Black Lives Matter (BLM) also listed the expectations for their plans to destroy the fundamental American values, found in The BREATHE Act, on their website as demands, not mentioning this proposed legislation.
The Squad consists of Congresswomen Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), and they are very open about their desire for a Communist country.
•Dramatically reduce Department of Defense (DoD) budget
•Eliminate Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) (No more taking down highly explosive meth labs)
•Eliminate government use of facial recognition technology (makes committing crimes successfully easier)
•Eliminate ankle monitors
•CLOSE ALL federal prisons (where the worst of the worst will be set free)
•CLOSE ALL immigration detention centers (leaving nowhere to house rescued children being trafficked by coyotes)
•End life sentences (some people commit such heinous crimes that they should never get the chance to be free again)
•OPEN BORDERS (end criminalization of illegal entry into the United States)
•Retroactively expunge ALL drug offenses (gang members caught drug trafficking or meth houses raided will be off their record)
- ELIMINATE use of law enforcement, metal detectors, and security guards from all schools and government buildings (many children rely on these measures for their safety in inner city schools)
- ABOLISH all gang databases
- ELIMINATE and forgive all fees related to court related or criminal charges
- ELIMINATE Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) (again, drug traffickers, child traffickers, cartel, and more are affected, not just innocent illegal immigrant children)
- ELIMINATE US Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) (drug trafficking benefits from this bill quite a bit)
- Repeal all juvenile offenses (it sounds nice on its face, but some are children who viciously murdered their families and things normal people wouldn’t dream up)
- Federal grants to incentivize DEFUNDING THE POLICE (until it’s hits $0 funding)
- Federal grants to incentivize “DECARCERATING” local jails and prisons (emptying and closing local jails and prisons)
- Federal grants to incentivize DIMINISHING the criminal-justice system
- “TRANSFORMATIVE HEALING [social] justice programs” in lieu of incarcerations
- ABOLISH all juvenile detention facilities (releasing even those who committed the most egregious crimes)
- “Develop curricula that examine the political, economic, and social impacts of colonialism, genocide against indigenous people, and slavery”
- “Providing voluntary, non-coercive wraparound services that meet students’ social, emotional, and physical needs” (psychologists and social workers in schools)
- “Providing free, high-quality health services AT SCHOOLS […] which services include FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE BODY AUTONOMY” (Children able to get birth control or worse through the school so the parents don’t have to know)
- Grants to “ensure BREATHABLE AIR for everyone”… (not sure if this is a measurable goal)
- 100% of the nation’s power run by “green”, zero-emissions power sources (this includes all buildings, cars, stadiums, etc.)
- Federally funded “climate change centers”
- Automatically REINSTATE TERMINATED parental rights (even if they were taken for the safety of the child)
- Guardianship as an alternative to terminating parental rights (again, gives power over child that could have been for the safety of the child)
- Paid PARENTAL leave (leave for taking time off to deal with problems with your children)
- Government funded cultural centers with access to reproductive health. (what cultures and why would that be relevant to reproductive health? Does this include abortions?)
- STATE FUNDED start up businesses for formerly INCARCERATED people (YOU don’t get help starting a new business, but the convicts being released will get the aid)
- UNIVERSAL CHILD ALLOWANCE (set allowance allotted to each family for each child)
- Affordable housing instead of gentrified single family homes
- Tax policy changes BASED ON RACE (DISCRIMINATION)
- Federally funded down payment and closing costs on homes (if it is all affordable housing, who is buying houses?)
- “Green Infrastructure Plan” (From what I read it sounds like adding more natural, green areas for recreation and eco-systems to flourish. This I am in favor of)
- FEDERALLY FUNDED reentry program for deportees (US paying to ship criminals back from other countries)
- Debt forgiveness for BLACK farmers only (DISCRIMINATION)
- Reparations for PROSTITUTES (what amends are we making with prostitutes?)
- Reparations for “victims” of the War on Drugs (what amends does drug charges earn someone?)
- Reparations for Indians
- Allowing INCARCERATED people and felons to vote (felons, sure. People in prison? NOPE.)
- State incentivized enfranchising of convicts and INCARCERATED people to RUN FOR OFFICE (this is absurd. How can one do their job from inside a prison? Sounds like a little conflict of interest depending on what you’re running for)
- State incentivized voting (there should be no incentive for voting, it will lead to blind votes with no backing behind why they’re voting)
- Voting for illegal immigrants (voting is for American citizens. It is an honor that many immigrants study very hard for and have great pride for)
- Allowing INCARCERATED PEOPLE and convicts to run for FEDERAL office (this makes no sense to me. What type of person other than criminals would vote for a criminal?)
- Government funding for small dollar campaigns (campaigns should be self sufficient)
They managed to pack this all into ONE bill. I didn’t include everything in the bill on the breakdown, but a copy of their proposed legislature is in the slideshow above, for those of you that are interested in doing further research on the matter. I only included what I found to be more important and unimaginable.
These Congresswomen, The Squad along with the Movement for Black Lives, want to pass this into legislature. Constantly, people are saying things like, “They don’t really want to get rid of police” or “That’s just what they’re saying, they don’t actually mean THAT.” I am here to tell you here and now: THEY DO MEAN IT. This is not the talk of random cling-ons to the Black Lives Matter Movement. This is an actual bill, composed of actual laws that these people in positions of power, whether inside the government or inside the organization, and they intend on actually attempting at meeting these goals.
The Black Lives Matter movement don’t hide their intentions, so I don’t know why it is so difficult to believe they are part of the current attempt at converting our Constitutional Republic into a chaotic Communist Dictatorship via fearmongering, anarchy, and destruction.
When they say they want to defund the police, they mean until it hits ZERO funding, or as Congresswoman Omar said, “We need to completely dismantle the police!” When Joe Biden says he wants to “fundamentally transform” America,” they’re not hiding that they don’t want our Republic, while planning on turning it into a Marxist country. Simply wanting something to be good, it doesn’t change the nature of the beast no matter how many times we insist that they are. It is not a righteous cause when it is ruining thousands of people’s lives, terrorizing citizens, armed to the teeth for “peaceful protests,” and leaving city blocks completely decimated.
When they march down the streets of Portland, Seattle, New York City, Philadelphia, and more cities chanting the slogan on their banners, “Death to America!” they mean they HATE America.
When they shout, “Every city, every town, burn every precinct to the ground!” and use fast drying cement to cement the doorways shut before setting fire to a police precinct with people inside, they mean it!
When they yell, “What do we want? Dead pigs! When do we want it? Now!” and people are murdering police officers left and right, they truly believe that a cops life has less value than their own.
When they say these horrible things, it is not because it is has no meaning. They’re being honest. I’d much rather have them be honest, and let us know what their plans are, than be caught off guard when the Marxist revolution marches through my town, screaming outside of my door.
I love my country. This cannot be allowed to happen. If they introduce the bill to the House we need to reach out to our Congressmen and let them know they are necessary to save America. If this bill passes, the country we know and love will go up in flames. If Joe Biden wins the presidency, he will most definitely put his John Hancock on there, and sign it into law.
Call to Action:
- Get/stay INFORMED AND EDUCATED
- Watch/read news from BOTH SIDES.
- PROTECT your family and fellow Patriots
- Engage in CIVIL DISCOURSE
- REFUTE misinformation
- DO NOT fall into the Third Party trap. Remember Ross Perot is how Clinton got elected.
This is a civil war between Communism and America. There is no more Democrat vs Republican right now. America needs to be united in the party of Patriots who believe in our constitution and the inherent right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
The radical Left has thrown their hail Mary, and we need to get our heads in the game and intercept that pass before it’s too late. Whether or not you believe Orange Man Bad, The Republicans who followed President Donald J Trump are the only hope for remaining a constitutional republic.
NEVER FORGET: They are Rights enumerated to remind us and our government of our innate and indisputable liberties that are granted to us by our Creator, not our government; NEVER to be infringed or impinged upon by elected officials nor bureaucratic narcissists, ALWAYS as protection for We The People from tyranny and despotism at even the highest level of our hierarchical structure.
This page is a conservative-leaning blog that takes the facts from current events and gives objective information as well as my opinion on those facts. I am not an expert in any field, nor do I claim to give expert advice, but I will try to get you all of the evidence-based information I can find.